The ANALYZER is offered as a basic product by NTUITY. It provides fundamental monitoring services for all networked devices at the respective site and enables energy concepts to be created for new investments in the energy infrastructure.
- Collect comprehensive energy data (self production, purchases from the grid, battery states)
- Create energy concepts to plan new investments
- Create reports or export energy data in .csv format
- Energy efficiency representatives
- Billing service providers
- Planners of PV & battery storage
- Public institutions that want to measure the efficiency of their own infrastructure
- Peak load capping
- Marketing on the power exchange
- Balancing power
- Creating user-defined alarms
- Depicting multiple grid connections per standard (in parallel)
- Dynamic, phase-based charging management
- Charging prioritization
- Charging card support or control via a charging calendar
- Export functions via an API interface
- System integrators with a variety of locations
- Real estate management companies
- Logistics companies
- Commercial enterprises with high demands on operational safety and energy efficiency
Freemium product for system partners to plan energy concepts for future investments.
Optimization of energy production, storage and consumption based on load profile models as well as price and weather forecasts in order to optimize asset security and yields.
Enables configuration, programming and debugging of intelligent applications.
Price comparison of electricity suppliers to have the cheapest tariff possible.
Flexible electricity prices based on the day-ahead and intraday price on the exchange, to make your decentralized energy system even more profitable.
Pooling of several decentralized energy systems that can profitably market their flexibility for grid-serving services on the intraday.
Pooling of several decentralized energy systems that can profitably place their flexibility for grid-serving services on the balancing power market.
CO₂ certificate trading
NTUITY is ISO and Climate Active Gold certified. Self-production as well as capping peak loads makes their PV system and battery storage even more valuable. This is because NTUITY records the data and allows the calculated CO₂ savings to be sold on the secondary market.
Digitally capture, display, and create marketplaces for P2P energy trading, carbon trading, corporate participation, dividend payments, and renewable energy project financing.
Data export for business partners to build their own apps and plug-ins that require information from the NTUITY platform.
Real estate operators, equipment manufacturers, maintenance service providers, logistics companies and many more benefit from using NTUITY.
Medium-sized companies prove time and again that ecologically sustainable action can be very well combined with their economic activities and goals. An excellent example of this is the specialist company HB Fliesen with its headquarters in Mauthausen. With a photovoltaic system and battery storage, the company is taking a big step towards energy self-sufficiency and also saving on electricity costs.
Austrian Post’s sustainability strategy has set the goal of becoming CO2-free by 2030. At the delivery center at Graz Main Station, an optimized charging infrastructure for the Graz electric fleet has now been established together with NTUITY.
ZINKPOWER thinks green. The company proves this with its upgraded Vorchdorf site, where CO2 is sustainably saved thanks to photovoltaics and electricity storage. NTUITY guarantees the smooth operation.