Full-time / part-time 30 H/WEEK
We are looking for you to support the ongoing development of our platform. Help shape one of the most innovative start-ups in the field of renewable energy during a crucial growth phase!
- As a Software Engineer and IoT Developer, you will support our development team in the design and implementation of the NTUITY Internet of Energy Platform
- You are part of our highly motivated product team, consisting of Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, Data Science, UI/UX and Application Development and are primarily responsible for the analysis and implementation of technical concepts
- Higher technical education in the field of software engineering (e.g. BSc FH)
- Strong understanding in the areas of IoT or edge/cloud computing (Azure IoT or AWS Greengrass advantageous)
- Experience with power systems, network or communication protocols (TCP, fieldbuses) advantageous
- Solid basic knowledge in Linux/Shell, DevOps, Docker topics
- You have a keen interest in the field of renewable energies and want to make a significant contribution to the energy transition and a greener future
- You are able to work independently and in a structured manner
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building services engineering with which you will make the world a better place
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping a company with international aspirations and high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A workplace with the latest hardware in a spacious office with good public transport connections, in the centre of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of room for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for transforming buildings into decentralised power plants
The minimum gross salary for this position is € 3,000 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your application documents including a letter of motivation and, if possible, samples of your work by e-mail: