Full-time / part-time 30 H/WEEK
We are looking for you to support the ongoing development of our platform. Help shape one of the most innovative start-ups in the field of renewable energy during a crucial growth phase!
- As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, you will support our development team in the design and implementation of an innovative software platform in the field of renewable energy
- Collaboration with a highly motivated team from the areas of product management, data science, cloud computing and application development
- Independent analysis of problem areas, conception of solutions and joint implementation within an agile development process
- At least 4 years of experience in developing web applications with Ruby on Rails in the frontend and backend area
- Sound knowledge and proven handling of relational databases and their tools (PostgreSQL, SQL, indices, triggers)
- Experience with Test Driven Development, especially RSpec, MiniTests and their use in Continuous Integration systems
- Basic knowledge in the areas of shell scripting, DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong interest in continuous (personal and professional) development (learning new technologies and programming languages)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to improve
- We value quality over quantity
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building services engineering with which you will make the world a better place
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping a company with international aspirations and high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A workplace with the latest hardware in a spacious office with good public transport connections, in the centre of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of room for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for transforming buildings into decentralised power plants
The minimum gross salary for this position is € 3,800 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your application documents including a letter of motivation and, if possible, samples of your work by e-mail: