We are looking for you to support the ongoing development of our platform. Help shape one of the most innovative start-ups in the field of renewable energy during a crucial growth phase!
- You develop and improve analytical tools using advanced mathematical and statistical techniques
- You develop and implement suitable analytical models for energy flow prediction and optimisation, data quality enhancement and maintenance measures
- You support the development of a system architecture for the high-performance operation of Data Science-as-a-Service applications
- You conceptualise and implement the high-performance scaling, deployment, operation, monitoring and retraining of the developed models
- Successfully completed studies (university/university of applied sciences) in the field of data science or similar (business analytics, natural sciences, computer science, ….)
- Sound technical understanding and practical experience with modern concepts in the field of data analytics, data science (e.g. machine learning, operations research etc.) as well as in the productive implementation and scaling of these models/methods (esp. time series data)
- Very good programming skills in Python as well as profound knowledge in SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with container-based applications (Docker, Kubernetes) an advantage
- Familiarity with Git, DevOps concepts and agile working methods as well as a security understanding for the provision of infrastructure in the cloud
- High interest in new technologies and a constant active willingness to learn
- Experience in the energy industry is an advantage
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building services engineering with which you will make the world a better place
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping a company with international aspirations and high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A workplace with the latest hardware in a spacious office with good public transport connections, in the centre of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of room for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for transforming buildings into decentralised power plants
The minimum gross salary for this position is € 3,000 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your application documents including a letter of motivation and, if possible, samples of your work by e-mail: