We are looking for you to support the ongoing development of our platform. Help shape one of the most innovative start-ups in the field of renewable energy during a crucial growth phase!
- Telephone and written support for larger customers
- Handling of cooperations with external partners
- Contributing to the documentation of feature releases and creating an online wiki for NTUITY users
- Support in the organisation of events such as training courses
- Supervision of the support hotline
- General administrative tasks
- Completed education (apprenticeship, HTL, FH/Uni or similar) or active studies, training in the field of electrical engineering or IT would be an advantage
- Possible first work experience in a comparable position
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers from the energy and building technology sector
- Excellent expression in text form as well as comprehensible, structured way of working
- Ideally experience in technical writing
- Affinity for renewable energies and strong will to have a positive impact on the environment and society
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building services engineering with which you will make the world a better place
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping a company with international aspirations and high-profile customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A workplace with the latest hardware in a spacious office with good public transport connections, in the centre of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of room for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for transforming buildings into decentralised power plants
The minimum gross salary for this position is € 1,900 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your application documents including a letter of motivation and, if possible, samples of your work (projects, webpages, Github profile) by e-mail: